When we explore the psychic or spiritual world we enter into the unseen side of our nature. We go beyond our real selves and look for answers to our life’s path in less conventional ways. We seek out the advice and counsel of spiritual specialists or psychics.
A psychic has chosen one of many paths to spiritual enlightenment. Often when we receive psychic readings or medium readings, the reader will communicate with deceased spirits who can help in interpreting your problem and give a variety of suggestions for your consideration. Others do a Tarot reading with a set of 78 cards, 56 minor and 22 major arcane. Each card has a special meaning. The reader will interpret the cards in relation to the question you want answered. A Clairvoyant is gifted with “seeing into the future” and catches flashes or insights concerning your problem.
For this discussion we use the study of numerology and how it relates to love and relationships. The basics of numerology involve the practice of combining a number with a specific trait. If we believe that everything in the universe has energy, in numerology we use the energy of each number and what it is associated with in our unseen or undefined nature.
Love is one of those undefined characteristics. If you ask 10 people to define love you will probably get different interpretations of the term. That being the case we use numbers and the energy of numbers and combine them with “love” to help understand if a relationship is compatible.
The numbers 1 through 9, 11 and 22 each has special character traits. We use a person’s birth date and combine the numbers into a single digit. For example, for someone born April 2, 1982 you would combine 4 + 2+ 1982 and the number is 8. The number 8 brings forth special characteristics in that person. That number is called the “Life Path” number. The number 8 is associated with leadership and great wealth. He/she is a visionary and can inspire others. In matters of love this person is looking for someone who will share their life path and also compliment it. Such a person would be loyal and share the same goals, yet balance out the relationship with a spirited, fun loving nature.
Here are brief sketches for the remaining numbers:
• Number 1 is a born leader, determined and makes up his/her own mind. In love matters he/she will take the initiative and will take time to make a commitment.
• Number 2 is sensitive and perceptive and loves peace and harmony. They look to be cared for and for someone who responds to their peaceful nature.
• Number 3 represents creativity and self expression. In matters of love they tend to be independent and need social interaction.
• Number 4 persons are hard working, methodical and have a strong sense of right and wrong. In love they want a partner who has a strong work ethic and who will put down roots and build a strong family.
• Number 5’s are the adventurers. They crave freedom and the need to explore new vistas. When it comes to love it will be difficult to keep them content in one place. You will need to make rapid and frequent adjustments to their need for change.
• Number 6 people are helpers, especially to those less fortunate. They are generous and kind. In a partner they look for someone who is committed to home and family.
• Number 7’s are seekers of truth and the mystical side of life. They need freedom and time alone. They need someone who understands these traits and is willing to adjust to them.
• Number 9 Nine people are the humanitarians. They can see the “big picture.” In relationships they are looking for someone to share their vision, and who is loyal and committed.
• Number 11’s are supercharged 2’s. They are passionate and sensitive. In love they seek these same traits.
• Number 22 Here we have the most powerful of the group. They look for a partner who provides emotional support to their causes.
Any combination of these persons is possible as long as each partner understands the needs of the other and is willing to make adjustments in their beliefs and lifestyle.
Rob Zane has been writing about relationships for many years. He has more than a bit of insight into how relationships can be improved with or without the help of a Psychic Readings.
Tarot Card Reading Accuracy Tips
Tarot card readings date back to antiquity. The Greeks and the Romans relied on tarot card readings to make informed decisions about political, military, and private affairs. Many people, however, tend to view tarot card readings simply as a form of amusement or entertainment, on the one hand, or, more vindictively, as a ruse or sham, on the one hand. Hollywood movies are full of the disreputable tarot card reader taking advantage of the naïve or desperate client while taking money out of their pockets.
On the one hand, this type of skepticism towards tarot cards is understandable. Tarot card readings can certainly be inaccurate and unreliable and this is due to a number of reasons ranging from outright trickery and deceit to simple inexperience and lack of skill. Anyone can hang up a shingle and offer tarot card readings to the public and charge whatever price they want. On the other hand, the bad experiences that people may have had with a disreputable tarot card reader doesn’t negate all the positive and helpful guidance and advice tarot card readers have provide and continue to provide.
People rely on psychic for guidance in spiritual affairs and for insight into decisions and events that concern their lives. Psychics use a number of different tools, as well as their natural gifts and abilities, to contact the spiritual world. Contemporary science has been interested in “paranormal” for over a century. Skilled psychics, or mediums, are able to use tarot cards to see into the past, present, and future events of a person’s life and, through interpretation, use these visions to construct a meaningful and unified whole. The ability to interpret the events correctly is the essential part of the process and this ability takes practice, experience, and time.
If you view tarot cards simply as a form of entertainment, then the question of their accuracy or inaccuracy isn’t really a pressing issue. If you are a person, however, who would like spiritual guidance about a love relationship, a work related issue, or about the future course of your life, then accuracy is a pressing issue indeed. The first step in making an informed decision is to choose a psychic who is reliable and trustworthy. It can be easy to find a psychic to perform a reading but finding a reputable one is a whole different challenge. Like anything else, a good strategy is to not pick someone out of the dark. If you need to find a plumber or electrician to address a serious problem in your home you will look for a reputable plumber with experience, a good reputation, and credentials.
It takes a little more time and effort to find a reliable psychic, medium, or clairvoyant but you will be happy that you did. Once you determine you are interested in a tarot card reading look for a psychic qualified to meet your needs. Another helpful analogy in this regard is psychotherapy. A qualified psychotherapist that works well for one client may not have the right rapport with someone else. Accurate tarot card readings depend on the ability of the psychic to be in tune with the person they are reading for.
If you want more information about Tarot Reading accuracy, please Clickhere.
Steve Jones is an article writer based in the UK. He has written numerous articles about psychics, clairvoyants, and the history of Tarot Reading.